Workaround steps for end-users to enable Legacy Game Compatibility Mode with affected games that have not received a software fix:
1. Power-up system and enter system BIOS setup.Source: Intel
2. Enable switch Legacy Game Compatibility Mode to ON (one-time only) in BIOS.
3. Save BIOS setup changes and exit.
4. Boot to OS.
4. Toggle Keyboard Scroll Lock key ON.
5. Launch affected game title.
6. Toggle Keyboard Scroll Lock key OFF after ending game title.
What the fuck, Intel!? Seriously? Scroll Lock?? ROFLMAO!!!